2024 Merit Badge College
No Registration Needed
Please see below for information about Merit Badge College 2024. If you have any questions, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Hello Scout Leaders!
The University of Dayton's chapter of Epsilon Tau Pi is excited to share with you all how we plan to run MBC in the spring, as well as what merit badges we will be offering.
MBC will take place at the University of Dayton's Kettering Labs on Feb 17th, March 9th, and April 6th. Each session will start at 8:30am. Troops may begin to arrive to check in for the event starting at 7:30am. Parking Lot C is located next to Kettering Labs and is free to park in on weekends. Enrolling in the event cost of $15 and payment will be made when registering.
Scouts are required to take three classes during MBC, which means they can earn three new merit badges. Each session, scouts will attend a one-hour class for each badge they intend to earn. Each session follows the same schedule. By the end of the event, they will have spent a total of three hours in each class.
This year we are offering:
Citizenship in Society
Citizenship in Community
Helpful Registration Tips for Scout Leaders:
- If you would like to register and pay as a Troop, but want to have individual Parents/Scout select their classes and add their contact info, you can use the "Parent Portal" option within your registration which is located under "additional actions" within the registration. Here's a quick youtube video that shows how the Parent Portal works from your perspective as the registration contact: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBJmmnQuSo4
- Once you activate the Parent Portal, parents will have 7 days to complete their Scout's class selection.
- Here is a video that shows what the parent will see and how to use it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xflql-R-VZE
- You can run various reports such as Class Schedules for each Scout or an Advancement Report or an excel export for ScoutBook. These reports can be found when you're logged in to the registration, Click on "Reports" tab for a listing.
- For any help or questions regarding registration, contact firstname.lastname@example.org